Best Screen Capture Software For Teachers
Everything nowadays is going online. With the changing nature of the world and its atmosphere, technology has learned to adapt to it and evolve according to it. We have seen that in these hard times of Novel Coronavirus, people are doing their work from the online mode so Screen Capture Software is your work make easy.
The same is the case with teaching institutes. Teachers teach online and students get to learn through online classes only. Therefore, it has to be made sure that the online learning videos and tutorials are so effective that they do not make the students yearn for offline classes.
The teachers are new in this arena. Most of the teachers, although thorough with their subjects, do not have much knowledge about the technology. Therefore, choosing the best software for the purpose of creating online teaching and illustration videos is an important task.
So, here we have picked some of the best screen capture software for teachers that can assist them in making informative videos for their students.
4 Best Screen Capture Software For Teachers In 2021 For Online Classes
These are the 4 best software that you can use in 2021 to make interactive tutorials for your students:
It is Screen Capture Software that can be easily used by teachers even if they are not well versed with the technical know-how. Teachers can use it for making demo videos, presentations, recordings, or any knowledge-based videos. It comes with an in-built editor which helps you in editing your videos after creating them. By applying the Wondershare coupon code, you can get a negligible price. It also helps you to pace up training efficiency and report system bugs.
- You can add into your videos captions, annotations, and other types of texts.
- It comes with editing features such as cut, crop, rotate, resize,s, etc. and also allows you addition of slides into your videos.
- You can save and export your videos in different formats such as mp3, mp4, WAV, MOV, GIF, etc.
- You can change the look of your cursor which is available on the screen and turn it into a four-faced arrow, or simply a dot or many other designs to choose from.
- You can also preview your views in full screen before saving or exporting them.
- All in all, it is great software with all the necessary tools and features that help you create amazing videos fulfilling all the requirements of the teachers as well as students.
It has gained a lot of significance during the time of Covid-19. It is used for the purpose of giving lectures as well as creating group discussions and conferences. This software also provides the provision of a live class, as well as the recording of the video so that students can review it later as well.
- It comes with an on-screen whiteboard that lets you do illustrations in an even better way and give you the feel of a real classroom.
- You can share your screen with all the participants to enhance the discussion.
- It allows you to have an image as the background for your videos that can be chosen from the list of its defaults backgrounds.
- It comes with a beauty filter so that you do not have to add effects to your video.
- There is also a chat box where people can chat and have discussions, in case the audio or video is not working due to some technical glitch or network issues.
- Although the Zoom app lacks the feature of editing the videos afterward, it is a great app for live lectures.
It is a widely used screen recorder that is completely free to use. It can be used by people ranging from teachers to gamers to other media content creators. It helps the teachers to create lessons, demonstrations, and illustrations, tutorials, etc., for all types of teaching and learning purposes. It has versions that can work on a desktop as well as over the Web. It comes with a paid version also, which gives you some more features such as on-screen drawing, zooming tool, audio-video sync, etc.
- It comes with various tools for editing videos such as cut, crop, rotates and increase or decrease the size and volume of the video. Other tools such as zoom, text, speech bubbles, etc. can also be added.
- There is no limit on the time and length of the recording on the paid version, however, the free version only allows recording up to 15 minutes.
- It comes with HD recording facilities.
- It allows you to record the screen and the webcam simultaneously.
- You can directly export your videos to various platforms such as YouTube that too High definition.
It is a screen-recording and screen-casting software, also Screen Capture Software which is developed keeping in mind the configuration of Microsoft Windows. Camstudio is also known as one of the prime Camtasia alternatives. It lets you create videos in AVI and Flash Video file format. You can record the audio and video on your computer, compile two or more videos and create a final video. You can customize your video by changing its video quality, and rates of frames, etc. It comes for a price of $29.95 for a year so that you can get all of its features.
- You can add captions of high quality and other forms of text to your videos.
- You can personalize your videos by adding to them Video annotations as well.
- You can choose which part of the screen you want to record in the screen recording features, or you can record the whole screen.
- It comes with its own Codec namely Lossless Codec which provides much better results than any other codecs.
- You can choose the quality of the video according to your preferences.
- You can customize your server.
Yet, there is an issue that comes as a drawback in CamStudio, that it does not come with in-built editing features, and you have to go to other apps if you want to edit your videos.
Therefore, we have listed above some very easy-to-use dynamic software for the purpose of screen recording and creation of videos, so that the process of learning and teaching is not hindered due to some poor external circumstances.
These 4 are the best Screen Capture Software out of all.