Best 8 Web Hosting Provider Companies In 2023
Web hosting is a service through which you make your website accessible on the internet. Web hosts offer multitudinous services to help you create and maintain your site on the internet and make it widely accessible to users across the World Wide Web. As they are specialized in their field, web hosts are extremely reliable and can contribute enormously to the success of your website. However, for that to happen it is essential to choose the right web hosting provider for your website. If you don’t, then you might not get the intended benefits from the web hosting provider that you avail. Research has shown that there are around 330,000 web hosting providers/services across the globe. Under such circumstances, it is not easy to decide upon the most efficient web host for your website. Having said that, there are some qualities that you should look for in a web hosting company before choosing it as your web hosting partner. The following are some of them:
6 qualities to look for in a web host
It is natural. Your website host should be highly reliable. If you can’t completely trust your website provider, then, the game is over. When there is no trust, how can you let it run your website and manage it on the internet? So, the first thing that you need to look for in a web host is reliability. By checking the customer reviews and interacting with the existing customers of the web host, you can get to know how reliable the service provider is. Especially, if you are a small business owner, you need to acknowledge the significance of web development and web hosting as a great opportunity to build online authority.
Extraordinary customer support:
As a customer, the top thing that you aspire to get from your service provider is excellent customer support. You want them to leave no stone unturned to ensure the best of your comfort. Isn’t it so? It is no fun to not get the desired support from your web host during times of need. Given that, before finalizing your web host, you should ensure that it offers extraordinary customer support. You can analyze the quality of customer support the web host offers through customer reviews and interacting with the old and existing customers of the web host. Now, you may wonder how to know about the existing customers of the web host?
You can ask the web hosting service provider to share the names of some of their clients with you. If they share without any hesitation, it is a green sign. If the opposite happens, it is obviously a red sign that might indicate that there are some issues with the service provider. You must choose the right web hosting provider that ticks all boxes right when it comes to customer service metrics
Proper and crystal clear pricing policy:
Web hosting prices keep changing from time to time. Every few months, you can expect to see an increase in the prices of services of web hosting provider. As the fondness and popularity of web hosting provider are gradually increasing, it is natural to happen. But, your web hosting provider should have a proper and crystal clear pricing policy. They should let you know what you can expect from them from time to time and price hikes should never come as a shock to you. There should be genuine increases only.
Here comes one of the most imperative things that you should look for while deciding upon the best web hosting service provider for your website. It is the ability to scale. Obviously, as your website grows, you’ll have more traffic coming your way. With that, one thing is clear, your web host should be able to grow with your website. If your web host can’t manage your website’s growing traffic, then it’s time to switch to a web host that can. So, look for scalability when choosing your web hosting service provider. You must always look for web hosting providers that offer great scalability so that your website can grow uninterrupted.
Bandwidth and Storage:
This is yet another salient and crucial factor that you need to be considerate of while selecting your web hosting service provider. Usually, these days web hosts offer unlimited bandwidth which means that your website can have unlimited traffic and page views every month. But, to be true, this is just to say. Once you cross a particular number of visitors depending upon your web hosting plan, your website’s loading time increases or it might even go offline. Hence, when choosing your web hosting partner, you should consider the hosting plans they offer. You should be able to upgrade your plan as and when needed. The same thing goes with storage. You should be able to upgrade to bigger storage as and when you want to.
Domain Management Tools:
As your website grows, you might need to establish multiple domains or subdomains. Given that, your web host should offer hosting packages that enable you to hold multiple domains. Moreover, they should also have proper domain management tools to enable you to do so. If they tend to limit you to a single domain, it is time for you to look for other web hosts that can offer you the freedom to hold multiple domains.
Now that we have discussed the qualities that you need to look for in your web hosting service provider, let’s proceed to explore 8 web hosting providers companies that have all these qualities in 2023. These web hosting service providers have all the potential required to serve you in the best manner. You can select any one of them as your web hosting service provider depending upon your preferences, without any dilemma.
Are you ready to know about the Top 8 web hosting service providers in 2023? If yes, let’s begin this enchanting journey.
Read More: How To active Your Disneyplus hotstar Account
8 best web hosting service providers in 2023
As the name suggests, Namecheap is one of the most inexpensive web hosting service providers. Hence, if you aspire to start your journey of availing web hosting porvider at lower prices, Namecheap is definitely your go-to place. You’ll get a good initial discount and yet get 99.9% connectivity which is impressive. You’ll also be surprised to know that Namecheap is known for offering better speeds than its rivals at lower prices. Moreover, Namecheap is also best at holding your hand and taking you through everything it has to offer. You learn how to access different services effortlessly. Feeling impressed already? Wait, there is much more for you to get impressed by. Let’s proceed to discuss the pros, cons, and prices of the different plans offered by Namecheap.
- Free domain privacy for all plans except some such as .ca and .co.uk
- Easy to use user-interface
- Technical Support responds quickly, thus resolving issues speedily
- Decent resources and features for the price charged
- Free and fast migration from other hosting providers
- Backups on a daily basis
- Premium domains are quite expensive
- No phone support
- Some aspects are hard to find on the dashboard
- Shared hosting: Shared hosting is when multiple users share the same space on a server hosted by Namecheap. It doesn’t offer privacy and security. This plan starts at $1.58 per month
- WordPress hosting: WordPress hosting refers to the type of web hosting that is specifically designed to meet the needs of WordPress. This plan starts from $4 per month.
- Reseller hosting: Reseller hosting as the name suggests is the type of web hosting wherein you can rent your hard drive space or bandwidth to another company. You can even sell it if you intend to. This plan starts at $19.88 per month.
- VPS Hosting: VPS stands for Virtual Private Server. In VPS hosting, the server is divided into specific segments. This division offers you more privacy, security, and better resource management. This plan starts at $9.88 per month.
- Dedicated servers: Dedicated servers offer you private space and an isolated environment where you can run your website in an absolutely safe and protected manner. There are three plans that you can choose from in this category. The starting price is $48.88 per month.
HostGator celebrates its 20th Birthday this year. Having survived in the world of web hosting for 20 years now, this platform obviously possesses an enormous range of qualities that have been captivating the hearts of customers year after year. HostGator is one of the leading shared web hosting providers in the world. But, you can also get dedicated domains. The best thing about it is that it offers you a 45-day money-back guarantee. A company offers such a guarantee only when it is confident that if once a customer tries its services, he or she will be so impressed that they will continue with it. Just from this huge guarantee, you can get an impression of the kind of web hosting partner HostGator is. Further, to help you know about this web hosting platform in detail, let’s explore its Pros, Cons, and Pricing Plans.
- 24/7 customer support
- 99.9% uptime
- WordPress hosting and own website builder
- 45-day money-back guarantee
- Unlimited My SQL databases
- Unlimited Email addresses
- Customer support response time is often longer than expected
- Restoring things from backup requires additional charges to be paid
- The service is not always the best. Sometimes, there are issues that you have to face
- Sites fall off regularly
- Shared web hosting: As discussed above, in shared hosting multiple users share the same space on a server. HostGator’s shared web hosting plans start from $2.75 to $5.95 per month.
- Cloud hosting: In cloud hosting, as the name suggests your applications and websites are made accessible through cloud resources. The price range of cloud hosting plans starts at $4.95 and goes up to $9.95 per month.
- WordPress hosting: WordPress hosting is simply a web hosting service that is specifically catered to better meet the needs of WordPress. HostGator’s web hosting provider price starts at $5.95 and terminate at $9.95 per month.
- Reseller hosting: Reseller hosting as the name suggests is a type of web hosting wherein one company rents hard drive space and bandwidth to another company. If you have any plans of engaging in such a business model, then reseller hosting is for you. HostGator offers reseller hosting starting from $19.95 and it goes up to $24.95 a month.
- VPS hosting: As discussed above VPS hosting is when a server is divided into specific segments. It offers better privacy than shared hosting. The prices of HostGator’s VPS hosting plan start at $19.95 and go up to $39.95.
- Dedicated hosting: As discussed earlier, dedicated hosting is when you have your own personal hosting space which is isolated from the rest. It offers the best security possible. HostGator’s dedicated hosting plans start at $89.98 per month and go up to $139.99 per month.
Visit here: : How to Do Law Firm Website Design?
Bluehost is known as one of the largest website hosting service providers in the world. Undoubtedly, it had to be on our list. It is estimated that this web hosting platform hosts around 2 million websites globally. Seems startling, doesn’t it? If this web hosting service provider is so popular there should be something special in it, right? What is it? To be true, there is not one thing that makes this platform special. There are many. Let’s explore them one by one:
The pros of using Bluehost as your web hosting service provider:
- Automated SetUp for WordPress
- Own a website builder with features such as drag and drop editing, live editing, stock repository, mobile editing, and what else do you want?
- A gallery of over 300 templates for you to access
- Outstanding customer support. They are always there to assist you with anything and everything whenever you need it.
- Unlimited Add-on domains
- Secure Shell access
- Hotlink protection
- Free Domain for one year
- Flexible and Scalable Web Hosting
- User-friendly and easy for beginners
As with everything in the world, there are some cons associated with Bluehost as well:
- Costly upgrades and features
- High renewal charges
- No free Site migration. It costs you.
Now, let’s explore the different plans Bluehost offers along with the prices:
- Shared hosting: Share hosting is when multiple users share the same space on a server hosted by Bluehost. Shared hosting plans start at $2.95 and go up to $13.95 per month.
- VPS hosting: VPS stands for Virtual Private Server. It is a type of service wherein the server is split into multiple segments or sections. It is like sharing an apartment with others but still having your own private room and washroom. Given that, obviously, VPS hosting is better when it comes to the security of your website. The price range of VPS hosting lies between $18.99 and $ 59.99 per month.
- Dedicated hosting: As the name suggests, dedicated hosting gives you your own private, isolated website hosting environment. Obviously, it gives you the best level of security when it comes to your website and your resources. The prices start at $79.99 and go up to $119.99 per month.
Hostinger is a European web hosting service provider. It offers an enormous range of web hosting plans but is best known for its WordPress hosting services. The reason why its WordPress hosting services are so popular is that Hostinger is an active contributor in the WordPress codebase. Further, its knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS) serves as icing on the cake. If you are someone looking for the best WordPress hosting services, undoubtedly, Hostinger is the web host you should choose. Further, this popular web hosting tool enjoys a user base of 30 million. You can get a clear idea of its excellence from the huge user base it enjoys. Additionally, Hostinger also takes pride in offering the best levels of security to its clients with the server security tool BitNinja. Now, let’s move on to discuss the pros, cons, and pricing of the different plans offered by this European web hosting service provider:
- Excellent Speed
- 24/7 Chat support
- Scalable plans
- User-friendly control panels
- 30 days money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the services
- 99.9% uptime
- Detailed guides to make things easier for you
- Live Chat is limited to customers who have an account with Hostinger.
- No 100% money back even if you don’t like the services within 30 days. They deduct some charges such as domain name charges etc.
- Shared hosting: $0.99 per month to $3.99 per month
- VPS hosting: $3.95 per month to $38.99 per month
- Cloud Hosting:$9.99 per month to $56.99 per month
- WordPress hosting: $1.59 per month to $11.59 per month
According to research, GoDaddy is the most popular web host in the world. It accounts for 10.495 of websites across the globe and is most popular in the United States. It is best known for its multilingual support. In case you also need a web hosting service provider that can offer multilingual support, GoDaddy is your go-to web hosting service provider. As its customers are spread across more than 15 countries in the world, GoDaddy has made provisions to offer excellent customer support through the availability of multilingual options. Further, it is also known for offering 24/7 network security. If you are bothered by the security issues involved in web hosting, again, you should choose GoDaddy as your web hosting service provider. But, before making this decision you would definitely love to know about the pros, cons, and pricing of this web hosting service provider. So, let’s explore all these things together:
- Easy to use site-builder tool
- Free domain registration for the first term
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- 24/7 support
- 99.9% uptime
- Affordable prices
- One-click WordPress installation available
- No free site transfer
- No free backups if you purchase lower-priced plans
- High renewal charges
- Site monitoring costs extra
- Sometimes, they don’t respond quickly
- No live chat support
- Sometimes, there are uptime issues
- Basic Plan: The Basic Plan offers all the core features offered by GoDaddy. It includes social media, email marketing, and online appointment scheduling. Along with this, you also get on the go editing, 24/7 customer support, and a free business account for a year. This plan starts at $ 9.99 per month.
- Standard Plan: GoDaddy’s Standard Plan provides all the core offerings that are included in the basic plan but with an SEO tool and more email marketing and social media features. The standard plan starts at $14.99 per month.
- Premium Plan: This plan offers all the benefits of the Basic and Standard plan with even more additional features when it comes to email marketing and social media. You can have unlimited business pages on social media platforms and you can also get unlimited posts and social media to be generated by GoDaddy’s team. Moreover, you can also access GoDaddy’s online appointments which is an enormous benefit. It starts at $19.99 per month.
- Ecommerce Plan: As the name suggests, this plan offers all the features included in the Basic, Standard, and Premium plans but along with them, you also get access to GoDaddy’s ecommerce tools and features. GoDaddy has the best ecommerce tools and offerings. These include detailed product listings, Massive support when it comes to sales on social media platforms and other online marketplaces, and shipping features that are flexible.
Dreamhost is another outstanding web hosting service provider. It offers the best standalone email hosting services with a promise to ensure that your website is fast, secure, and always up. You can also avail web hosting and WordPress hosting services from Dreamhost. They promise to never give you a single chance to complain and never let you down in the eyes of your customers and search engines. This web host takes pride in its successful existence for over 20 years in the web hosting world and boasts of its immensely satisfied customers. It also offers an impressive 97-day money-back guarantee. Now, let’s proceed to discuss the pros, cons, and pricing with respect to different plans offered by Dreamhost:
- Outstanding speed, that never lets you down
- 100% uptime guarantee. Many web hosts offer 99.9% uptime guarantee but 100% uptime guarantee is rare and Dreamhost offers it.
- Due to its extraordinary services, it is recommended by WordPress itself
- Easy, user-friendly website builder
- Multiple support options: Live chat, Open a ticket, Knowledge base, Active forum, and Call-backs
- Outstanding security features
- 97-day money-back guarantee
- DreamHost’s data centers are only in the U.S. This implies that those outside of the U.S., targeting U.S. clients, might experience slower speeds than ideal.
- Live chat support time is limited to 5:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. Pacific Time. Hence, those who live in different time zones have to avail the required support by raising requests.
- Most of the added features cost extra
- WordPress hosting: Starts at $1.99 per month
- Website hosting: Starts at $1.99 per month
- VPS hosting: Starts at $10.00 per month
- Dedicated hosting: Starts at $169.00 per month
- Cloud hosting: Starts at $0.0075 per hour
Domain.com is known for its high speed and trustworthy performance. Once you trust this web host, it will not let you down at any cost and the prices are also genuine. One thing that distinguishes it from other web hosting service providers is that it does not offer monthly plans. Rather, it offers contractual plans for one, two, and three years. If you are someone who is interested in buying monthly plans only, Domain.com is not for you. But, despite offering these contractual plans this web host enjoys an enormous client base. Obviously, there must be something special in it, otherwise, why would people get into annual contracts with it? So, now, let’s proceed to explore the pros that stimulate people to choose this web host over others. Further, we’ll also discuss the cons and prices of the different plants it offers.
- Affordable prices. You can choose the domains you want and none is too expensive
- Excellent domain privacy and protection. You can absolutely trust Domain.com when it comes to your website’s security.
- The availability of multiple hosting plans
- Extraordinary customer service. You’ll never get disappointed by their customer support
- 100% transparency when it comes to pricing
- Availability of multiple complementary products such as website builder, ecommerce provider, and so on.
- Extra charges for domain privacy and protection
- No monthly plan options
- Sometimes you may experience a lack of support due to different time zones
WP Engine is another one of the best web hosting provider that are available to you in 2023. Once you choose WP Engine as your web host, you don’t have to worry about everything. There are things that this excellent web hosting service provider does for you without even you noticing it. Things get done and then you get to know, oh this or that happened, great! For example, you don’t have to worry about WordPress updates. WP Engine takes care of such stuff. Additionally, WP Engine offers many features that other web hosting providers don’t offer such as a staging area that gives you the freedom to work on a copy of your website and integrated, detailed performance checks to offer you valuable insights into your website’s performance. Furthermore, these experts are so confident in their services that they offer a 60-day money-back guarantee. Now, let’s proceed to discuss the pros, cons, and pricing of WP engine.
- Professional and well laid out interface
- High quality 24/7 chat support
- Dev and stage environments for testing your website
- Free WordPress themes
- Global CDN
- Manual and automatic backups
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- Impressive page speed
- 99.99% uptime guaranteed and if it drops below that, you can claim compensation
- More than 20 different server locations to choose from. This gives you immense freedom when it comes to hosting your website and can help you with strategic market penetration.
- No email service
- High costs. Yes, even basic plans cost higher than those similar plans offered by its competitors. But, one thing is sure if you trust WP Engine, the team will never let you down. You can trust them blindly, they don’t make false promises. So, if you can afford it, try WP Engine without any dilemma.
- Only hosts WordPress
- You have to pay extra if the number of visitors on your website increases and crosses the minimum threshold that it allotted to you. But, they charge only $1 to $2 per 1000 extra visitors.
- Startup Plan: It costs $25 per month. It includes 25k visitors, 10 GB local storage, 50 GB bandwidth per month, and 1 site.
- Professional Plan: It costs $49 per month. It includes 75k visitors, 15 GB local storage, 125 GB bandwidth per month, and 3 websites.
- Growth Plan: It costs $96 per month. It includes 100,000 visitors, 20 GB local storage, 200 GB bandwidth per month, and 10 sites.
- Scale Plan: It costs $242 per month. It includes 400,000 visitors, 50 GB local storage, 500 GB bandwidth per month, and 30 sites.
Web hosting service providers help your website run smoothly and survive online in this highly competitive world. As your website is your company’s face in the online world, it is crucial for you to ensure that your website runs effortlessly. This can’t happen if you don’t choose the best web host for your website. Hence, you should thoroughly examine the features and qualities of different web hosting service providers before choosing the one for you. The above-mentioned list of the top 8 web hosting service providers in 2023 will help you make the best decision when it comes to choosing your web host. Now, wishing you All the Best and hope this list is of immense help to you.
Frequently Asked Questions For Web Hosting
What is web hosting?
Web hosting is a service that allows individuals and companies to create websites on the internet. It is done by providing a server with an IP address and allowing users to upload files, view them, and make changes.
Why web hosting is necessary?
Web hosting is necessary for any website to function. Without it, the website won’t be accessible and the owner will not be able to maintain or update it. Web hosting providers are available in different shapes and sizes, so there’s a service that fits every need.
What does web hosting provider companies do?
Web hosting providers usually offer shared hosting, which is the most affordable option for small businesses and individuals. It is also the most common type of hosting that is used by companies with a single website, who don’t need a lot of server space or bandwidth.